It is the policy of IT Care Ltd to do all its business in a way as to lessen or eliminate any adverse effect on the environment.
In order to achieve this, the company will:
- Use all good environmental practices in its day to day operations.
- Use of material sustainable sources.
- Ensure all company vehicles meet all emission standards.
- Always maintain high standards of cleanliness in respect of litter and waste packaging.
- Ensure any cleaning agents used are of biodegradable nature.
- Consider all environmental impacts of new equipment or new work undertaken.
- Lessen the impact of any nuisance noise which would interrupt our clients working environment.
- Respect all clients policies aimed at a better environment.
- Recycling all the products used by our hygienists as well as recycling our own paper, tin, plastics, cartridges and cardboard in our offices which makes the greatest difference.